£35000 - £40000 per annum
0151 559 8680
4 months ago
The service you will be managing will be a 2 bedded children's residential home for children and young people with EBD.
The service is based in Rotherham. With plans to grow in the area, this role offers an ambitious Registered Manager a chance to grow with the organisation.
Salary and Hours
- Up to £40,000 + bonuses
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- Manage children's residential home
- Hold registration with OFSTED
- Help and assist with opening of new service
- Ensure the service is safe
- Ensure the service offers effective support
- Ensure the service operates within OFSTED guidelines
- Manage referrals
- Manage staff team
- Manage recruitment and onboarding
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence is desirable.
- Deputy Manager or Registered Manager experience - 2 years
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply!