£21943 - £24799 per annum
02921 660 880
3 months ago
The service looks after 5 Young Males aged between 11 - 17 with Emotional & Behavioural Disorders and is currently rated Outstanding. ✓
Hours & Salary
- £21,942.63 - £24,799 + £35 per night sleep in
- 39 hours per week
- Two longs days on shift followed by three days off, on average you will have 15 days off over a 28 day roster.
- Be the young person’s champion and as part of the wider team strive to ensure that they achieve their aspirations and full potential
- To undertake a lead role in ensuring the care and welfare of each child in placement.
- To give guidance and support to all Residential Workers.
- To plan, manage and lead shifts ensuring children are kept safe and engaged throughout the day.
- To ensure the Placement Plan and Risk assessment for each child is followed and adhered to at all times.
- To be responsible for the supervision of designated members of staff and to record this in the Supervision Sheet on the member of staff’s file.
- To ensure education is promoted and supported and that each child’s attendance in education is maintained.
- To ensure all policies and procedures, as well as risk assessments are followed at all times.
- To raise any concerns with the Registered Manager as appropriate
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Dental Insurance, Travel Insurance, Health Cash Plan
- SMART Pension option
- Minimum age of 23 due to the needs of the Young People
- Have an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Children & Young People
- Have a full UK manual driving licence with access to your own vehicle.
Call Alexandra for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880 or you apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.