£35000 - £40000 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading care providers offering education and residential support to children with emotional behavioural difficulties.
We are recruiting for a Children’s Home Registered Manager to oversee the running of a service for children & young people aged between 9 - 18 with EBD in the Usk area of Monmouthshire.
Location Usk / Monmouthshire
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 plus bonus!!
Job Type Permanent
Hours Full time - 39 hours per week
The Role of the Registered Manager:
- You will take complete responsibility for the running of the service provision.
- You will be expected to maintain and improve on the already high standards in the home in line with the company's expectations.
- You will provide leadership, support and direction for the well-established care team and champion the Company’s ethos.
- You will also need to be able to work with professionals from a wide range of different disciplines, liaising with outside agencies and stakeholders you will demonstrate professionalism and act as a role model for staff.
The Registered Manager will have: :
- QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management for Residential Care or an equivalent qualification
- NVQ or QCF level 3 in Childre & Young People
- Experience working with children with EBD
- At least 2 year’s experience in a leadership or management role
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of managing a team effectively
- Experience of risk management
- Experience of managing home budgets
- A full UK drivers licence
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- SMART Pension
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to continual professional development option and more.
This is the perfect opportunity for a children’s home registered manager looking to step up into a new role which offers significant career growth.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.