£30000 - £35000 per annum
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
Vetro Recruitment is working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading care providers offering education and residential support to children with ASD and Learning Difficulties and emotional behavioural difficulties.
Easily accessible from the Swindon, Oxford, Basingstoke, Reading and the Andover areas, I am recruiting for a Children’s Home Registered Manager to oversee the running of a 5-bed service for children & young people aged between 9 - 18 with ASD & LD in the picturesque Newbury area of Berkshire. The children may also have challenging behaviour as a result of their communication difficulties and lack of social understanding
Location Newbury / Berkshire
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
Job Type Permanent
Hours Full time - 37.5 hours per week
The Role of the Registered Manager:
- To ensure excellent standards of care and therapeutic services are maintained.
- You will ensure that the environment and all services provided comply with statutory regulations, governance and quality standards.
- The post holder will undertake the Registered Manager responsibilities with Ofsted and provide strategic leadership ensuring a process of continuous improvement.
- Liaising with outside agencies and stakeholders you will demonstrate professionalism and act as a role model for staff.
The Registered Manager will have: :
- QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management for Residential Care or an equivalent qualification
- NVQ or QCF level 3 in Childre & Young People
- Experience working with children with EBD
- At least 2 year’s experience in a leadership or management role
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of managing a team effectively
- Experience of risk management
- Experience of managing home budgets
- A full UK drivers licence
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- SMART Pension
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to continual professional development option and more.
This is the perfect opportunity for a children’s home registered manager looking to step up into a new role which offers significant career growth.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.