£18013 - £19132 per annum, Benefits: Night Work, Pension, Annual Leave, Career progression
3 months ago
I am looking for passionate and vibrant Waking Night Support Workers to join a Special Educational Needs Residential School in Hook- Hampshire!
Your job role will be to provide over night support to children and young people who have additional needs and behaviours. Also ensuring their safety and welfare through out the evening/ night.
The basic salary will be between £18,013 - £19,132 depending on experience.
The client is happy for applicants who are willing to relocate for the role and are able to offer outstanding discounts on accommodation for this vacancy!
You will be working within a 180-strong team to provide care and support 52 weeks of the year to up to 30 students with complex learning disabilities. Due to the nature of the disabilities the young people may also have additional needs such as autism, epilepsy, self-injury, aggression and general disruptive behaviours.
- Working as part of a team to ensure the children’s emotional, behavioural, physical and intellectual needs are me
- Following the child’s Risk Assessment and Behaviour Guidelines at all times to ensure a consistent and safe approach is followed.
- Supporting the children in all aspects of their everyday life to help them make their needs known. This includes personal hygiene duties.
Shifts are from 7.30pm-7.45am and are based on 3 one week 4 the next on a rolling rota.
Benefits Offered in return:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free staff meals on each shift
- Personalised training programmes
- Generous company pension scheme
- Staff award schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff accommodation options
- Childcare vouchers
What are you waiting for! Apply today and one of the Vetro Team will be in touch to discuss the role in further detail!
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.