£19012 - £19733 per annum, Benefits: progression, Insurance, benefit package, accommodation
about 1 month ago
Want to help children and young people live as independently as possible?
Would you like company funded Diplomas and additional training??
If so, perhaps you would like a new job with an organisation that provides education, care, therapy, medical support and independence training to young people with physical disabilities. Your aim will be to prepare young people for adult life, giving them the confidence and skills to achieve their full potential.
- September Start
- Full time- Full Year Role
- Earning potential would be up to and around £19,012- 19,733 depending on qualifications and availability
- Shifts include alternate weekends (can sometimes be flexible). Times vary between 7am-11pm
- Accommodation for Relocation
- Pension from start of employment up to a max of 7.5%
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health Cash plan
- Competitive Sick pay
- Generous Holiday leave.
- Training and Development
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational Health Service
- Access to on-site swimming pool
- Help implement all aspects of individual care plans, including the administering of drugs and medication, in line with required school policy and procedure.
- Encourage the students to do as much as possible for themselves by guiding them and showing them what to do when necessary.
- Helping students in all aspects of daily living including washing, dressing, bathing, showering and after toilet hygiene.
- Assist students with their nutritional requirements, e.g. serving meals, assisting with feeding, preparing drinks, meals and snacks
- Previous experience of working in a caring environment and/or with people with a learning difficulty or disability is desirable
- Willingness and ability to undertake work related training and utilise new skills and knowledge to enable improved support
- To be able to provide personal care relevant to the students’ needs
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.