£32000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: Progression, training, salary package
about 1 month ago
-37.5 hours per week
- Registered Manager
- £32,000- £37,000
As a Registered Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the running of a 5 Bedded Children’s home for young people with complex social, psychological and behavioural difficulties between the ages of 5 - 18 years of age. You will be providing day to day care for young people, supporting them in activities, education and statutory meetings relating to their time in residential care. Working as a team you will ensure the home is kept to a good standard in all aspects of housekeeping.
We are looking for a manager who:
- Places high quality outcomes at the heart of everything in the residential home
- Has a background in special needs including a higher qualification
- Is committed to quality improvements and is adept at using data to monitor and review success across all aspects of the home
- Understands the importance of providing flexible and personalised packages to meet the needs of every young person
- Has strong communication skills both orally and in writing
- Has successful experience of working in partnership with local authorities, parents and other stakeholders
- Is experienced in managing staff and challenging them to achieve the highest quality
- Has good commercial understanding with experience in managing a budget and able to lead the strategic development of your service.
- A happy home with a most positive ethos
- Support from experienced Senior Managers who line manage the children’s home managers
- Excellent opportunities
- Regular opportunities to reflect on wider professional issues with colleagues in similar services
- A generous remuneration package
- ASAP start
- - Sleep-in allowance of £35.00 (approx 1 per week)
- 33 days annual leave, company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face to face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years’ experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.