£23000 - £28000 per annum
0151 559 8680
5 months ago
The service you will be working at is based in Oldham and cares for children and young people with EBD.
Salary and shifts
- Up to basic pay of £25,000
- + £40 per sleep
- Full time
- 24 hour shifts including sleeps.
- Work in an OFSTED regulated children's residential home
- Support and care for all young people that live there
- Supervise and guide Support Workers
- Lead shifts
- Plan and take part in activities with young people
- Ensure the service is safe and meets OFSTED standards
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Driving Licence.
- Team Leader experience is desirable
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply!
Or refer a friend for up to £250!!