£18 - £33 per hour
0151 559 8680
4 months ago
I am recruiting for experienced CAMHS Mental Health Nurses to work in a state of the art CAMHS facility in the West Midlands. At least 6 months CAMHS experience is required for this service although experience within Forensic Services, Young Adults or Eating Disorder will be considered. You will have the opportunity to enhance and develop your current skill set working within a person centred and therapeutic environment.
There are ad hoc temporary and block booking opportunities available with this client.
Pay & Benefits for CAMHS RMN:
- £18.00 - £33.00 per hour
- ad hoc temporary shifts and block bookings
- Weekly pay with no payroll costs
- Flexible working to suit you
- Gain experience in different areas
- Competitive pay rates
- Revalidation support
- Comprehensive training available including PMVA, manual handling, ILS and 22 online modules
- Free uniform
- Worker of the week scheme
- Monthly nurse newsletter
- £250 Love2shop voucher nurse referral scheme
- Ltd Company excepted
Requirements for CAMHS RMN:
- Current Valid NMC PIN
- 6 months nursing experience
- 6 months CAMHs experience
- Right to work in UK
- DBS on update service - we can facilitate this for you using the fast track Ebulk service
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
If these roles interest you please click apply for immediate consideration.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.