£127 per day
2 months ago
Subjects of particular interest (but not limited to): Science, Maths, Male and Female PE, Religious Education, English, Music, and ICT. Pay rates £127.72 per day.
To date, Vetro Education has supplied Teachers to schools in Wales on a day to day, short term and long term basis. Schools have also come to us for assistance with their contract/permanent recruitment needs.
In order to be considered for a teaching job with Vetro Education candidates will :
- Be a fully qualified Teacher (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
- Have at least 1-year teaching experience exceptions to be made for NQTs
- Be happy to cover subjects outside of your subject specialism
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration Hold the Right to work in the UK
- Great rates of pay
- Support from an established Secondary Education consultant.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- To benefit from 100 years experience within the Education and Care sectors
- Regular, specific, and local work
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help. Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Hit apply to get your application started.