£9 per hour, Benefits: + Sleep in rate
0151 559 8680
30 days ago
The service will be a 4 bedded residential home based between Huddersfield and Halifax.
We also require Senior Support Workers for this position (Up to £12 p/h).
Salary and shifts
- Hourly rate, £9.00 no Level 3 in Children and Young People, £10.00 if you have a Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Plus sleep-in rate, per sleep.
- Shifts will be one on two off, or two on four off.
- Typical shift - long day, followed by a sleep
- Care and support for children and young people with LD
- Ensure all young people are safe
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED standards
- Work with the residential staff team
- Provide personal care when required
- Provide day to day support, care, and guidance to children and teenagers in a residential setting.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People or equivalent.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience working Children's Residential services.
Or refer a friend for up to £250!!