£35000 - £40000 per annum
0151 559 8680
4 months ago
The service supports children and young people, aged 8-18, with EBD, in a residential home based on The Wirral.
- Hold OFSTED registration
- Manage residential home
- Ensure both young people are safe and supported
- Ensure the service is compliant and meets OFSTED standards
- Ensure all paperwork is up to scratch and efficient
- Manage recruitment and staff development
- Manage quality
- Manage rotas
- Up to £40,000
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing Children's Residential services.
Or refer a friend for up to £250!!