£127.72 - £140 per day
about 1 month ago
We are able to recruit fully during the school holidays meaning you can be ready for work when schools reopen.
If you are taking your first steps into working on an agency basis or you are looking for a change from your current supply agency then we want to hear from you today.
Working with Vetro Education offers a wide range of working opportunities. You will be introduced to a number of schools allowing you to showcase your teaching ability and develop your versatility and skills.
Working as a Primary Teacher for Vetro you will be expected to:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum
- Create a positive learning atmosphere
- Plan, deliver and mark lessons that cater to all student ability
- Motivate and challenge pupils with your teaching methods
- Display good levels of classroom control
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum
- Liaise with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants within the school
- Long term and short term, full time and part time roles available
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or overseas equivalent)
- 1-year Teaching experience (where we can obtain a reference)
- Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- EWC registration (School Teacher)
- Right to work in the UK
- NQT’s welcome to apply
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay - paying NPS £127.72 per day minimum.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific and local work
- Support from an education recruitment specialist
Hit apply to get your application started.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we’re here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency
when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.