£18200 - £19760 per annum
02921 660 880
5 months ago
and associated complex health needs, based in South Cambridgeshire.
The service provides residential care 52 weeks of the years and has a capacity for up to 31 service years and boasts fantastic facilities to enhance the quality of life of the people in their care.
- £18,200 - £19,670 depending on experience
- 40 hours per week
- Various shift patterns, 8am - 9pm, 8am - 4:30pm, 12:30pm - 9:00pm
- Providing exceptional high levels of care during all daily activities such as washing, dressing, socialising, learning, washing/personal care.
- Assisting with therapy sessions such as hydrotherapy and rebound therapy.
- Communicating effectively and building strong relationships that will empower the children and young adults are free to grow and develop
- Ensuring that the environment is safe, supportive and enjoyable
- Helping develop their learning and social skills wherever possible
- Passion to promote a positive future for the people you will be supporting
- Ability to be creative in meeting the needs of the young adults
- Ability to work on a rota pattern which will typically include every other weekend.
- Full UK driving licence is essential with access to a motor vehicle
- Previous experience in a similar setting is preferred but not essential
- Full training and continued support
- Opportunity to study the Level 3 diploma in HSC which will be funded by the client
- Part time hours available if required
- Accommodation if required (subject to availability)
- Life assurance and pension
- Perk box
- Health cash back plan
- Bike to work scheme
- Eco-friendly car lease scheme
- Free parking
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.