£18200 - £19760 per annum
02921 660 880
3 months ago
The home is based in Meldreth, South Cambridge and boasts specialist facilities to support the Young People's needs.
Salary & Hours:
£18,200 - £19,670 depending on experience.
40 hours per week.
Earlies, lates and long days available, with weekends.
- Providing exceptional high levels of care during all daily activities such as washing, dressing, socialising, learning, washing/personal care.
- Assisting with therapy sessions such as hydrotherapy and rebound therapy.
- Communicating effectively and building strong relationships that will empower the children and young adults are free to grow and develop.
- Ensuring that the environment is safe, supportive and enjoyable.
- Helping develop their learning and social skills wherever possible.
- Passion to promote a positive future for the people you will be supporting.
- Full UK driving licence is essential with access to a motor vehicle.
- Previous experience in a similar setting is preferred but not essential.
- Must be aged 18 or over.
- Full training and continued support.
- Opportunity to study the Level 3 diploma in HSC which will be funded by us! Part time hours available if required.
- Accommodation if required (subject to availability).
- Life assurance and pension.
- Perk box.
- Health cash back plan.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Eco-friendly car lease scheme.
- Free parking.
- Flexible working hours that will give you a great work life balance.If you know somebody who would be suitable for the role we have a referral scheme where you can earn £250!