£127.72 - £135 per day
0151 559 8680
5 months ago
We are able to recruit fully over the summer meaning you can be ready for work when schools reopen.
If you are taking your first steps into working on an agency basis or you are looking for a change from your current supply agency then we want to hear from you today.
Working with Vetro Education offers a wide range of working opportunities. You will be introduced to a number of schools allowing you to showcase your teaching ability and develop your versatility and skills.
Working as a Primary Teacher for Vetro you will be expected to:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum
- Create a positive learning atmosphere
- Plan, deliver and mark lessons that cater to all student ability
- Motivate and challenge pupils with your teaching methods
- Display good levels of classroom control
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum
- Liaise with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants within the school
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or overseas equivalent)
- 1-year Teaching experience (where we can obtain a reference)
- Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- References covering the last two years (no gaps)
- EWC registration (School Teacher)
- Right to work in the UK
- Great rates of pay - paying NPS £127.72 per day minimum.
- No payroll fees
- Dedicated, education led consultants who listen to the needs of each individual
- Regular, specific and local work
- Support from an education recruitment specialist