£18926 - £20002 per annum
02921 660 880
25 days ago
You would be supporting and working alongside four active males, aged 22-25 with Learning Disabilities, complex needs and challenging behaviours within a Supported Living service based in Coleford.
Location: Coleford, Gloucestershire.
Salary: £18,926 - £20,002 - depending on experience and qualifications. Potential to earn an extra £3,160 per year, based on one sleep in shift per week.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week (at least 1-2 weekends off per month). You must be willing to work one sleep in shift per week.
The service provides 24/7 support to some people, so you will need to have flexibility to work shifts on a rota basis, including nights, weekends and Bank Holidays.
- To work closely with the Cluster Manager.
- To liaise with external families and professionals.
- To create a safe and homely environment at all times.
- Comply with confidentiality and safeguarding policies and regulations at all times.
- Plan rotas.
- Support a team and work as part of a team.
- Help with supervisions and be involved in the recruitment process.
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience as a Senior Support Worker, working with LD and challenging behaviours.
- Must hold the QCF Level 2 Health and Social Care qualification and must either already be working towards, or willing to work towards the Level 3.
- Must hold a clean, Full UK Manual Driving Licence.
- Experience of supervising other staff.
- Strong leadership and IT skills.
- Confident personality combined with a diplomatic approach.
- Apprenticeships - gain a fully funded Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care whilst earning.
- Access to the benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out; but also an Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options.
- Access to award winning training and development – this organisation is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status.
- 20 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) increasing to 25 days after a year of employment (pro rata for part time staff).
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance.
- Free DBS Check.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, click apply! Or refer a friend for up to £250!!