£22283 - £24636 per annum
02921 660 880
5 months ago
We are recruiting for a Night Senior Residential Support Worker to join our Night Staff Teams at our small Residential Home supporting adults with severe learning difficulties and challenging behaviours..
The service accommodates 10 service users and is located in the tranquil village of Washingborough (LN4).
Salary & Hours
- £22,283 - £24,636
- Waking Nights, 2 shifts on 2 shifts off
- 8:30pm - 8:00am
- Permanent full time position
Reporting into the Registered Manager, the Night Senior Residential Support Worker is responsible for advocating and providing person centred care and supporting our staff team to perform their wide range of duties appropriately and effectively, ensuring they can deliver the best possible care and support to our Residents.
- Positively contribute to the personal development of our young people with both practical and emotional support.
- Lead by example, behave and communicate appropriately at all times.
- Design, implement, deliver and contribute in a wide range of innovative and exciting recreational events within the home and wider community. This will involve regular outings and trips and on occasion, extended visits and holidays.
- Using knowledge and experience, contribute positively to care planning and participate supportively in reviews as requested, demonstrating a sound knowledge regarding nutrition and hygiene.
- Maintain accurate, clear and concise record keeping.
- Take ownership for key-worker duties and where appropriate look to develop and strengthen links with families, friends and relevant significant others.
- Work in partnership with the Manager to ensure streamlined service delivery and consistent communication across the homes.
- Proactively participate in supporting the staff team to include carrying out supervisions as requested.
- Attend and contribute positively to regular staff meetings and hand-over meetings, ensuring all relevant information is disseminated appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Contribute positively to the training and development of the staff team to include own personal development / highlighting any training needs.
Hold minimum qualification Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care Adults or equivalent level 3 Diploma in Children's.
Experience of providing care and support to young adults, ideally young adults with disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour
Competent written and oral communication skills to include computer literacy What would I get in return?
Full UK manual licence and access to a vehicle
- Extensive training packages with time rostered out of your work rota to attend.
- Life Assurance
- Fully expensed off-site activities and trips to attend alongside our resident
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Full funded DBS checks
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the apply button, alternatively you can call Alex for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880.
We have a fantastic referral scheme where you can earn up to £250 per referral. Please get in touch for more information.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.