£19671 - £20304 per annum
02921 660 880
3 months ago
The service accommodates 10 service users and is located in the tranquil village of Washingborough (LN4).
Salary & Hours
- £19,671 - £20,304
- 2 on, 2 off
- Days - 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Nights - 8:30pm - 8:00am
As a Support Worker, you will be key in helping young adults with complex needs. This is a challenging role, but the rewards are incomparable to any other job. You will be working in an environment where the little things that you do every day could have life-changing results. Your ambition for the people you support will help them take steps to fulfilling their potential.
- Working with all levels of the Staff Team to safeguard our young adults at all time.
- Participating in a wide range of innovative and exciting recreational events held within the home and wider community.
- Assisting with practical matters relating to care (cooking, cleaning etc.)
- Creating positive relationships with adults and offering them unconditional dignity and respect.
- Meeting the physical, emotional, behavioural and cultural needs of the residents.
- Continually maintaining accurate and clear record keeping.
- Ensuring that the needs of the residents are being met and reviewing and recording changes to those needs.
- Actively contributing to the development of the team.
- A genuine passion for care and to be motivated by contributing to the progression of others.
- A strong team player
- Resilience to keep going at difficult times and to ask for support if needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy
- A Diploma Level 2 in Health & Social Care or a willingness to complete this qualification within a fixed timeframe.
- Extensive training packages with time rostered out of your work rota to attend.
- Life Assurance
- Staff meals whilst on shift
- Fully expensed off-site activities and trips to attend alongside our young people.
- Genuine career development opportunities for those who want them.
- Full funded DBS checks
We have a fantastic referral scheme where you can earn up to £250 per referral. Please get in touch for more information.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone. APPLY BUTTON