£65 - £70 per day
2 months ago
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity where you can really make a difference. As a Youth Worker, you will be coaching small groups of children and individuals with special education needs and disabilities. Applicants must have a good knowledge of numeracy and literacy to be able to support children in a catch-up program. These roles are flexible as schools will require full time or part-time, pays between £65-£70 per full day.
If you are taking your first steps into working on an agency basis or you are looking for a change from your current supply agency then we want to hear from you today.
Working as a Youth Worker Assistant for Vetro you will be expected to:
- Have experience working with Children in KS1 and/or KS2
- Create a positive learning atmosphere
- Support the class teacher with planning and preparing
- Motivate and challenge pupils with your coaching methods
- Display good levels of classroom control
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum
- Experience working with children who have anxiety disorders, mental health
- Certificate in Youth Work
- Have Maths and English to GCSE level C or above
- A minimum of 6 months experience working with children
- Fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- References covering the last three years (no gaps)
- EWC registration (or willing to apply)
- Right to work in the UK
While working with Vetro Education you can expect the following:
- Great rates of pay - paying NPS £65-£70 per day minimum.
- No payroll fees
- Regular, specific and local work
- Support from an education recruitment specialist
Hit apply to get your application started.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we’re here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency
when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.