£24779 - £27618 per annum
02921 660 880
5 months ago
In your new role as Deputy Manager, you will be supporting the Registered Manager in running the home and ensuring the health and well-being for the Young People in your care. The home provides therapeutic care for up to 4 Young People in, Spalding.
Hours & Salary
- £24,779 - £27,618 per year dependant on experience
- 40 hours per week
- Provide high standards of person-centred support and care to young people.
- Build good relationships with both students and their families.
- Supporting students to become as independent as possible through teaching skills and education.
- Support children with activities on-site and off-site, allowing them to take part in their hobbies.
- Support the Registered Manager in the management of the home whilst supervising junior members of staff.
- Minimum age of 23 due to the need of the Young People
- Full U.K manual driving licence
- Have experience or understanding of challenging behaviour and the resilience to work in a challenging environment.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People or NVQ Level 3 in Children's Residential Care
- Previous experience supervising a team.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone