£31000 - £34000 per annum
0151 559 8680
3 months ago
The service you will be managing will be a 27 bedded residential home that cares and supports adults, 65+, with dementia and other mental health and physical needs.
The service is based in Carlisle and is currently rated Good by CQC in all areas.
- Hold CQC registration
- Manage CQC regulated residential service
- Ensure service is safe and effective
- Ensure the service enables residents to have best quality of life possible
- Manage recruitment and staff development
- Ensure the service is compliant and meets CQC standards.
- Work with SMT to ensure the safe management of the residential home.
Salary and Hours
- Up to £34,000
- Mon - Fri, 9-5, with the flexibility that comes with the role
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing a CQC regulated service.
If interested, click apply!!