£17.50 per hour
0151 559 8680
23 days ago
The successful candidate will receive a comprehensive training package from initial induction through to continued professional development through out their career.
Pay & benefits:
- £17.50 per hour
- 42 hours per week
- 12 hour shifts
- Night or Day shifts
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Paid NMC registration
- Paid DBS check
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline
- Pension plan
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Provide safe and effective processes for the ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs.
- Review and document care plans on a regular basis.
- Participate in training of newly qualified nurses.
- Participate in supervision and training of new and existing staff.
- Complying with all legal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Upto date NMC PIN
- Good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices
If you feel that you have the skill set required for this role then please submit your application for immediate consideration.