£17062 - £21430 per annum, Benefits: overtime, sleep in rate and pension
0151 559 8680
5 months ago
Support Workers required to join specialist residential services in Leyland offering support to Young People who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning support needs.
Waking Night opportunities are also available so please state your preference on your application
We also require Senior Support Workers and a Team Leader
Salary is a basic pay ranging from £17,062 - £21,430 depending on the service / position
NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People required for the Senior Support Worker and Team Leader posts
We have an interview day coming up w/c 7th September so please state your availability for this week on your application
Support Worker Benefits Include:
- Paid regular training – Including Team teach
- Above industry average salary and sleep in rate.
- Opportunity to work for an organisation that provides a clear career path and potential to grow within the organisation.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holiday)
- Put through and paid NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People within 6 months of starting.
- Perkbox (employee discount scheme)
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.