£9.42 - £11 per hour, Benefits: overtime, sleep in rate and pension
0151 559 8680
23 days ago
We require 2 x Senior Support Workers to join specialist residential services in Leyland offering support to Young People who have mild, moderate and severe autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex learning support needs.
NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People required for the Senior Support Worker post as well as experience working with young people in a similar residential setting
We have an interviews coming up w/c 7th September so please state your availability for this week on your application
Senior Support Worker Benefits Include:
- Paid regular training – Including Team teach
- Above industry average salary and sleep in rate.
- Opportunity to work for an organisation that provides a clear career path and potential to grow within the organisation.
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holiday)
- Change to progress to management and gain your NVQ Level 5
- Perkbox (employee discount scheme)
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.