£22000 - £24000 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 2 months ago
The service is a 2 bedded EBD service.
- Offer care and support to children and young people with EBD
- Ensure all young people are safe and supported
- Provide a holistic approach to support and education for young people
- Provide young people with a positive role model
- Ensure support is efficient and meets OFSTED standards
- Ensure the service runs efficiently
- Plan and participate in activities.
- OTE £24,000
- Made up of basic pay of £8.72 + Sleep in allowance of £58.40
- Working 7 shifts over a 3 week period.
- Typical shift - 9:00am - 11:00, followed by a sleep.
- 37.3h week
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young people or equivalent.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience working Children's Residential services.
If this sounds like something you are interested, click apply!