£10.40 - £11.80 per hour
0151 559 8680
3 months ago
The service supports young people with EBD.
- £10.40- £11.78 per hour
- plus £68 sleep in duties
- Supernumerary hours.
- Plus £30.00 for any ON CALL duties
- 40 hours per week.
- Working on shift, 1 on, 2 off, including sleeps.
- Work closely with the Registered Manager ensuring the service is safe and effective
- Ensure the service meets OFSTED guidelines
- Deputise as the Manager in absence
- Ensure all young people are cared and supported.
- Assist with supervisions, rotas and management of the team
- Assist with recruitment
- Assist with referrals.
- Manage Support Workers and Senior Support Workers during shifts.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children and Young People
- Driving Licence.
- Experience as a Team Leader or Deputy in a children's residential service.
- Experience with EBD
If interested, click apply!!