£28000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Plus Bonus
0151 559 8680
18 days ago
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning Recruitment agency and be part of something really exciting. Over the past 24 months, Liverpool has seen month on month growth and a huge surge in the number of clients and candidates working with us, buying into our values of providing a clear and transparent recruitment process to the organisations that we support.
This is the perfect opportunity to progress quickly and grow your own team, so if you are working as a senior recruitment consultant or your current role does not give you the flexibility you need outside of work please apply as we will consider flexible working arrangements for the right person.
£28,000 - £40,000 basic DOE + uncapped individual and team commission scheme
Year 1 OTE £30k-£50k | Year 2 £50k-£70k | Year 3 £70k +
We are ideally looking for a manager to set up and run our Education Division for Liverpool and the surrounding areas. We would also consider an experienced Education Recruitment Consultant wanting to take the next steps into management.
- Senior Education Recruitment Consultant experience or
- Management experience
- Knowledge of the Education sector is essential
- Ambitious to fast-track career with a young, rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player
- £28,000 - £40,000 annual salary.
- Uncapped commission scheme from day 1
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year)
- Extensive training
- Client / Crown Commercial Service Education framework agreement already in place
- 2020 annual company incentive.... all-expenses-paid trip abroad! 2019 incentive was an all-expenses paid trip to Lisbon!
- Flexible working
- Staff benefits package
We have big plans for our organisation and want highly motivated, career ambitious individuals who want to share the journey with us