£14953 - £186690 per annum
02921 660 880
18 days ago
The service accommodates up to 8 Young adults and have both day and night shift options available.
Salary & Hours
- Days: Early and late shifts (07:00-15:00, 15:00-23:00) 35 hours per week
- £18669.00 salary for days
- Nights: 23:00 – 07:00, 28 hours per week
- £14953.00 salary for night tole
- Permanent positions
- Experience working with adults with learning difficulties/autism, or a qualification in care
- Excellent communication skills
- To be comfortable with personal care
- To have a passion for working with and caring for people
- Full UK driving licence
- Overtime available
- Extensive training packages with time rostered out of your work rota to attend
- Life Assurance
- Staff meals whilst on shift
- Fully expensed off-site activities and trips to attend alongside service users
- Genuine career development opportunities for those who want them
- A beautiful home and grounds to work within
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the apply button. Alternatively you can call Alex for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880.
We have a fantastic referral scheme where you can earn up to £250 per referral. Please get in touch for more information.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.