£9 - £10.42 per hour, Benefits: Pension, Weekly Pay, Specialist Training, work experience, unlimited hours
14 days ago
- Are you looking for flexible working hours in the Burgess Hill area of West Sussex?
- Would you like to make a difference to the lives of people with mental health illnesses or personality disorders?
- Would you like to choose which days or nights you work?
We have full-time and part-time hours available and a choice of day or night shifts, depending on your preference.
Your role will involve providing specialist support, to promote recovery and enable patients to acquire the skills needed to manage their emotions.
The hourly pay rate offered for this role is between £9.30- £10.42. Bank holidays are paid at time and a half.
Within this role, you will experience high levels of challenging behaviours, patients who may self-harm, have substance misuse issues or are being treated for addictions. In date PMVA training is required for this role - if you do not hold a current certificate, we are able to offer this 3 days course at a huge discount of £75. (Usual cost is £250) We are holding our next course on 28th, 29th & 30th of September and would hope you would be able to attend this.
Your role will be to meet with the patients to assess their engagement levels, ensure care and risk assessments are up to date and are accurate to their needs, to promote patients safety and to ensure company policies are adhered to at all times.
You will gain experience across many specialist mental health disciplines including Secure Services, a DBT Locked Rehabilitation service, High dependency Services and Acute care.
(All of the above work will be carried out under the guidance of a qualified nurse).
In return you will get:
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Free Meals whilst on duty
- Free Car parking on site
- Automatic Enrolment onto pension plan (You can opt-out if desired)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- A comprehensive induction training programme
- Potential for career development within the site and organisation
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Great working experience for students looking for a role within this sector.
If you are looking for a new full-time role helping people with mental health needs, or are looking for additional hours to fit around your current commitments or studies, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. Please click apply now!
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.