£20420 - £22900 per annum
02921 660 880
13 days ago
Menna Del Williams
Or are you already a Team Leader looking for a new opportunity?
I have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent, full time Team Leader to join a small residential service in Ross-on-Wye supporting teenagers with mild learning disabilities and challenging behaviours.
As a Team Leader you will work under the guidance and direction of the Registered Manager and will take responsibility for leading a team of support workers in providing outstanding support, care and attention to the service users. Whilst ensuring that care and quality standards are always at the centre of everything you do.
Salary: £20,420 - £22,900 (sleep allowance included)
Location: Ross on Wye
**Due to the nature of the job and the activities involved, we are only able to consider applicants who have a full drivers licence and a car**
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Day to Day care and support of the young people
- Maintain a safe environment
- Support the senior management team in day to day tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- “Can do” attitude and positive outlook
- Ensuring the safety of the young people and maintaining an up to date knowledge of the individual’s; care plan, guidelines, reward system and preferred method of communication
- Robust knowledge of safeguarding and child protection
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and expectations
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the staff, parents, Social Workers and other professionals that may be involved in the young people’s lives such as Psychologists.
- Experience as a Children’s Support Worker in a residential setting is essential
- NVQ or QCF level 3 in Children & Young People is essential
- You must be a driver as you will be required to transport the young people from time to time
- You must be over the age of 21
- 33 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Discounted gym membership
- Comprehensive Training Package
- Online benefits portal and high street store cashback rewards
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply" we look forward to hearing from you!