£22425 - £24375 per annum
02921 660 880
16 days ago
Menna Del Williams
Do you have the drive and passion to work as part of the management team in a Children’s Residential home? If so, I want to hear from you!
I am currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a brand new team as a Deputy Manager. This is a great opportunity to hone your leadership skills, assisting the Registered Manager with the home management, taking charge in their absence. Every day, you’ll help with operations, to supervise staff, handle admin and check casework records.
Working as a Deputy Manager, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people - ensuring that they have an experience of childhood that they can look back on with happiness.
Location; HR1, Hereford
Contract: Permanent, full time. Working on a rotational basis
Salary and Benefits
- £22,425 - £24,375 per annum.
- Additional overtime and sleep-in enhancements on offer.
- Ongoing training and development including the opportunity to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Workplace pension.
- Previous supervisory/management experience within a similar setting
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care for Children and Young People.
- Be prepared to attain a management qualification of at least or equivalent to Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social care for Children and Young people.
If this role sounds of interest, please click “Apply” and we will get in touch with you to discuss further.