£20000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Plus Bonus
0151 559 8680
3 months ago
- £20,000 - £28,000 basic + uncapped commission scheme
- Year 1 OTE £25K - £38k | Year 2 £38k - £60k | Year 3 £60k +
- Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing specialist Education recruitment agencies in the UK?
- Do you want the opportunity to build a successful career and earn uncapped commission?
Vetro Education has successfully gained a place on the National Procurement Service (NPS) framework to supply all the primary, secondary and SEN schools in Wales and the Crown Commercial Framework in England. Demand for our services is considerably increasing and as a result, we are currently recruiting for an Education Recruitment Consultant to join our recently opened office in Flintshire. We will also consider home working opportunities for the right applicants.
Vetro Education North Wales has seen a huge surge in the number of primary schools, Teachers and Teaching Assistants working with us, buying into our values of providing a clear and transparent recruitment process to the schools that we support.
Due to the nature of the role Vetro Education North Wales are looking for either an experienced Educational Recruitment Consultant or Education professional (Teacher, Teaching Assistant, Cover Supervisor, Business Manager etc) with sales or customer service experience.
Duties will include:
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing schools in North Wales.
- Visiting these schools to understand their requirements and explain how we can support them.
- Attracting education professionals that are matched to the school requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing Teachers and Teaching Assistants.
- Filling school vacancies on a supply and contract basis
- Carrying out industry-specific compliance checks.
- Education Recruitment Consultant experience or
- Education Professional with sales experience
- Knowledge of the workings of the education sector
- Ambitious to fast-track a career with a rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player
- Car driver essential
- £20,500 - £28,000 annual salary
- Uncapped commission scheme from day 1
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year up to 38)
- Access to the Worlds leading online recruitment training from day 1
- Regular face to face training with external recruitment training experts
- 2020 annual company incentive.... all-expenses-paid trip abroad (last year was Lisbon!)
- Staff Treats benefits package (including free phone insurance)
- Apple iMac