£12 - £12.05 per hour
0151 559 8680
14 days ago
The services all support young people with EBD in either a one or two-bedded home.
You will be working on a rota basis mainly evenings and weekends to support across all services in covering rota gaps, supporting homes in crisis, and working on a one to one basis with children and young people.
Pay and Hours
- £12.00 per hour
- £53 per sleep
- Full time
- Support and care for young people with EBD
- Work within residential care home staff team
- Work across different services, across Lancashire
- Work in a team and on one to one basis
- Provide support to staff team during crisis'
- Support young people in the home and in the community
- Plan and participate in activities with young people
- NVQ Level 3 Children and Young people.
- Support Worker experience
If interested, let me know which service you'd be interested in.