£17235 - £18127 per annum
02921 660 880
16 days ago
I have a rare opportunity for a Deputy Manager to join a passionate team in Newport supporting adults in a supported living setting with learning difficulties, physical difficulties and mental health problems.
Salary: £17,235 - £18,127 plus sleeps
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
- Your duties will include supporting the Service Manager, and deputising in their absence, to undertake all aspects of managing the home, ensuring that high standards of care and support are maintained and adhering to all requirements and regulations (e.g. CIW).
- You will also assist in developing staff rotas and managing the staff team.
- An appropriate balance is needed between management and ‘hands-on’ work, meeting the needs of the service users living in the home.
Requirements of a Deputy Manager:
- NVQ or QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Experience working within a Deputy or Senior Support Worker level
- Experience in a supported living environment
- A pension scheme
- Paid annual leave (28 days including bank holidays)
- Opportunity to undertake Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.