£10 - £13 per hour
02921 660 880
3 months ago
If you want to make a real difference to the lives of people struggling with their mental health, this job is for you.
The hospital provides 24/7 rehabilitation services for males and females who may be experiencing a range of mental health problems.
The role itself would include offering support and care to patients at the hospital in order to assist their ongoing recovery.
Hours & Pay
Full time and part time jobs available (long days and night shifts)
£10 - £13 per hour inc holiday entitlement
Immediate start available
Full training provided
Are you the ideal candidate?
The ideal candidate for the job has 6 months experience in a mental health setting, has a DBS on the update service and has TMVA or MAPA training.
- Dedicated Nurse manager
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurse.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend. Click HERE for details.
- Agency worker of the month
Do you know a qualified Nurse or support worker who would be interested in a new job? Refer them today and receive up to £250 love2shop voucher.
At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.