£9.77 - £10.50 per hour
02921 660 880
3 months ago
Location: Coleford - The Forrest of Dean
Hours between: 7:00am - 22:00pm / 22:00pm - 7:00am - sleep-ins sometimes required
Pay: £9.77 - £10.50 per hour
About the role:
As a relief support worker you'll be supporting adults with learning disabilities to live the best life possible. In this caring and creative role, everything you do will enable people to have choices about their own lives.
About the Service:
At this service in Coleford, you will support four young males, aged 22 - 25. They are all very active and in normal times they enjoy a full range of community based and local activities. The purpose of your role is to give the highest possible standards of support to individuals with Moderate to Severe learning disabilities, mainly Autism and Challenging Behaviour, in all aspects of their daily lives. You’ll be helping to ensure the people we support:
- Build confidence to develop interests
- Feel secure and safe
- Are provided with any personal care needed with dignity
- Increase independence
- Are enabled to make as many choices as possible
- Achieve personal goals, which may include travel or holidays
- A passion for supporting vulnerable adults
- 6 months paid experience as a Support Worker supporting service users with Autism, Challenging Behaviour and Epilepsy
- Full UK driving licence preferred due to remote location
- Full training is provided via the client and the agency
- Free online training
- Weekly pay
- £50 to £250
- Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
- Referral Scheme
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. We recruit Support Workers, Nurses, Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Health Care Assistants.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years’ experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.