£63.52 - £70 per hour
5 days ago
Are you looking for a rewarding job role?
Do you want to make a difference in an individual's education?
We are keen to speak to teaching assistant with experience in any of the following;
- Mental Health
- Anxiety Disorders
- Physical Disabilities
- Challenging behaviours
- Secondary Education
- Primary Education
- Special need schools
- Residential schools
- Minimum of 6 months experience working with children ( within last 3 years)
- Special needs experience essential
- Classroom Management skills
- PRICE /TEAM Teach restraint training ideal but not essential
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new DBS
- Registered with EWC or willing to register
- Support the class teacher in the delivery of the lessons
- Support pupils with their learning on a 1-2-1 basis
- May be asked to support children in lunch cover
- Some roles may require manual handling or personal ( for those experienced)
- Engage pupils in the classroom and out-of-classroom activities
- Work to the school's behavior management policies
Minimum you can expect to receive while working for Vetro Education:
- You will receive a minimum of £63.52 per day for day to day work(increased rates for more experience/qualifications)
- You will have regular, local and specific work
- No payroll fees or umbrella companies
- You will get support from an experienced, dedicated and education-lead consultant
- A personal service and consultants who follow up their promises and pledges.
- Up to £250 in Love to Shop vouchers for each and every referral
Hit 'apply' now to register
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years of experience helping people plan their career paths, navigate the job market, and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for, and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.