£25000 - £26000 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 1 month ago
The role is for a Supported Living Manager to manage a new build scheme of 12 self-contained flats and 8 bungalows, based in Scunthorpe.
The services are CQC regulated, they are designed to care and support for people with learning disaiblities, Autism and Physical disabilities.
- Hold CQC registration
- Manage CQC regulated supported living service
- Ensure service is safe and effective
- Ensure the service offers person-centred, outcome focused support
- Ensure the service enables residents to have best quality of life possible
- Manage recruitment and staff development
- Ensure the service is compliant and meets CQC standards.
Salary and Hours
- Up to £25,600
- Mon - Fri, 9-5, with the flexibility that comes with the role
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Experience managing a CQC regulated service.
If interested, click apply!!