£24 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding care?
Vetro Nursing are seeking Registered General Nurses to work within a private hospital in Taunton. Applications are welcome from experienced nurses and preceptees, from both the NHS and private sector.
As a qualified General Nurse you will provide high-quality care to patients within the hospital’s neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative department, whilst supporting your colleagues and promoting good teamwork. Working 12 hour shifts either days or nights, you will be offered regular shifts on a block booking or weekly basis.
- Current valid NMC PIN
- 6 months nursing experience
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
- Right to work in the UK
- A valid DBS on the update service - we can facilitate this for you should you not have one
- £24 - £30 per hour
- Ad hoc temporary shifts and block bookings available
- Weekly pay with no payroll costs
- Flexible working to suit you
- Revalidation support
- Comprehensive training available including PMVA, Manual Handling, ILS and 22 online modules
- Worker of the week scheme
- Monthly newsletter
- £250 Love2shop nurse referral scheme
Vetro Recruitment offers the very best Nursing jobs on contract across the UK.
"At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone."