£24 per hour, Benefits: Payment through limited Company
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
The role will involve working at a purpose built low / medium security unit in Hereford. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident's individual care and social needs, sometimes complex. The home provides residents with a caring place to visit and stay. There is a well presented outside garden space where residents can relax. It is situated in a lovely area of Hereford with access to local amenities.
- £24 per hour through limited company (PAYE rates available on request)
- Shifts: Days, Nights and Weekends available
- Block 6 month booking available (part time and full-time)
- Weekly pay (Free of charge)
- Location: Hereford, Herefordshire
This role is a zero hours contract and can be flexible, with either full or part time hours available. We are especially interested to hear from RGNs, RMN's or RNLD's who are compassionate, committed and have experience in multiple fields whether General Nursing, Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurses with past Nursing experience. Restraint training will be required, although if already covered this would be an advantageous.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans for patients with neurological conditions
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
- You must be an experienced and registered RMN with valid NMC pin. Will consider RGN with strong Nursing Home background or experience in a low security unit or with Learning Difficulties experience.
- You will possess a responsible nature, providing high standards of Nursing Care to ensure that each resident is provided with a homely, caring environment at all times.
- You must lend a caring professional attitude to the role and be compassionate in nature.
- You will be a team player working alongside the Registered Manager and other care professionals
"At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone."