£16000 - £18500 per annum
0151 559 8680
4 months ago
The service is based in Sheffield and is made up of a specialist college and a number of residential homes, supporting up to 3 young adults. You will work across both settings.
Shifts and Pay
- £16,000 - £18500, plus £74 per sleep
- 35 hours a week, on average 2 sleeps a week in addition
- Shifts made up off 1 day at the specialist college, evening and weekend shifts at the residential home
- Can be flexible.
- Support and care for young adults with a variety of complex needs
- Support at a residential home and specialist college
- Ensure all young people are therapeutically supported.
- Enabling young people, making them as independent and self confident as possible.
- Support young people with a variety of activities, learning-based and leisure activities too
- Ensure all young people are safely cared and supported for
- Build positive relationships
- Assist with day to day life and prepare them for moving into adulthood
- Plan and participate in activties
- Assist with college work
- Experience working with children in residential care is desirable
- Experience working with learning disabilities is desirable
- NVQ Level 3 is desirable
- Support Worker experience is essential
- Drivers are desirable.
If interested, click apply!!