02921 660 880
4 months ago
I am currently recruiting for Residential Support Workers to join a therapeutic children's home based in Erdington, Birmingham (B24).
The home provides residential care to vulnerable children and young people with complex emotional, behavioural, developmental, and mental health difficulties. The home can accommodate a maximum of three children and young people aged from 9 up to the age of 18 years of mixed gender.
Salary and Hours
- 24 hour sleep in shifts, 10am - 10am
- Salary £17457 plus £35 per sleep in shift
- Permanent full time position
- To be involved in the direct delivery of services to the young people in accordance with the aims of the company.
- To assist the Management team in providing the highest possible standards of care guidance, support and protection for the young people and cooperate fully with colleagues.
- To carry out any of the practical tasks outlined on individual job lists.
- Record keeping and administration as required to include supporting with auditing and maintenance of children’s files.
- To be constantly vigilant on health and safety matters and to share concerns of same immediately with line management.
- To complete mandatory and regulatory training as required by and provided by the organisation
- Offer ideas & organise stimulating activities and new experiences to enable poorly motivated young people to achieve.
- Full UK driving licence is essential
- NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People is preferred but not essential
- Minimum of one year experience working in a similar setting
Fantastic Development opportunities
Competitive holiday allowance
To register your interest for this role, please apply with your CV via this ad.
Alternatively you can call Alex for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880.
We have a fantastic referral scheme where you can earn up to £250 per referral. Please get in touch for more information.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.