£9.30 per hour, Benefits: Progression & Development, Pension, Over-time payments
4 months ago
- Do you want to offer your care and support to older people within a Supported Housing Scheme in the Lindfield area of West Sussex?
We have an opportunity that requires no prior experience; just a dedicated and compassionate female, to offer support to people who need extra assistance to remain independent.
I have an exciting job opportunity for a female Care and Support worker in Lindfield - West Sussex! Due to the needs of the residents, unfortunately only female applicants can be considered at this time. Due to the Location of the role and the availability of public transport- Car Drivers are preferred (unless you live very locally.)
You will be working for a client that offers specialist support for people over the age of 55 who need extra support to enable them to keep their independence. You will be based in one large service in Lindfield - this is not a domiciliary care role. Each client has their own living space within the service along with communal living areas to promote and enable social interaction.
As a Care/Support Worker you will:
- Help residents enjoy each day by making sure they get the quality care and support they deserve.
- Assist with daily living, providing full support and companionship.
- Help with medication (training provided)
- Support with Shopping and daily activities
- Manage and review residents health requirements
Full training and induction before starting are provided, along with work shadowing with Senior Support Staff.
Shift times can vary from:
- 7AM – 4PM
- 7AM - 6PM
- 2PM – 10PM
- 4PM – 10PM
- 7AM – 10PM
- Pension including generous life cover
- All employees are insured against accidents in the workplace/on work business
- Enhanced maternity leave (dependent on the length of service)
- Interest-free season ticket loan!
- A package of flexible benefits selection offered via salary sacrifice, including tax-free benefits for you to select
- Co-parent/paternity leave – up to ten days paid leave within three months of the birth or adoption of the child
- Sabbatical – when you’ve been employed for five years you can request a sabbatical of up to 6 months
- Two paid volunteering days a year to use for the cause of your choice
- Spot bonus, time off and shopping vouchers awarded to staff who are considered to have gone over and above in their role!
- Christmas savings club!
- Employee assistance program including free and confidential counselling and support
What are you waiting for?! Click apply now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch!
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunity employer and decisions are made on merits alone.