£8.72 - £9.72 per hour
10 days ago
-Part time and full time hours are available.
-Day or night shifts also available.
-The pay rate for this role is from £8.72- £9.72 per hour!
You will be working within an organisation that believes in supporting people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs to lead ordinary lives. Whilst working within Supported Living homes for adults with learning disabilities and additonal needs, you will endeavour to join the team in providing the best care and support possible, to promote dignity and Independence for the clients. Please note: This is NOT a domiciliary Care role
Each week we ask for you to provide us with your availability to work - we will then offer you shifts to fit in with your availability. We have an outstanding amount of work in currently, so we can offer part time or full time hours depending on your flexibility for work.
Shift times vary from: Days- Early shifts (7am-2.30pm)/ Late shifts (Approx 2.30-10pm) or Long days are also offered depending on the clients needs
Nights:Waking nights and sleep ins are also available if desired (Shift times may vary) Again, based on clients needs.
Our clients work closely with vulnerable adults, their family members, carers and professionals to complete and deliver tailored care plans to ensure each service user reaches their full potential.
Main duties within our Support Worker vacancies:
- Supporting clients within the supported living units
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Supporting clients within day groups and social activities
- Assisting with Personal hygiene tasks
- Encouraging client's independence
- Helping with general housekeeping
- Manual Handling
- Meal preparation
- Personal care
- Medication administration (Training provided)
- Weekly payroll
- Holiday entitlement- can be paid weekly or accrued as you go!
- Up to £250 Refer a friend scheme*
- Dedicated consultant
- Career progression opportunities
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- Practical Training & Online Training
- 24-hour access to the mandatory online training courses
- Flexible shifts - weekdays, evenings and weekends as desired
- Possibility of Temp to perm vacancies
We provide full training for this position! As per government guidelines, anyone wishing to work within the care sector will need a portable enhanced DBS check. If you do not currently have one, we are more than happy to assist with processing one for you. Please note: DBS certificates are at a cost to you as the applicant.
If you have always wanted to become a support worker but have never had the opportunity due to lack of experience or qualifications, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for as we provide full training for the role!
OR If you are already a support worker looking for a new flexible challenge, this role could offer your career the stepping stone to new opportunities working alongside other care professionals. Many of our temporary positions lead to ongoing contracted or permanent posts where desired
What happens next:
If this position sounds of interest, please apply now. One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail.
- Roles are subject to an enhanced DBS check at the cost of £57 unless you hold a current DBS on the update service.
- You will be required to complete our clients online training courses before commencing your role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.