£27000 - £30000 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
Menna Del Williams
Or are you Senior Children’s Residential Support Worker or Team Leader looking for a step up to a deputy management role?
I have a rare opportunity for someone to step into a Deputy Manager’s role at a brand new children’s residential service opening just outside Bristol in the Almondsbury area of Gloucestershire.
Your role will be to support the manager in the day to day running of the service, which supports young people between the ages of 10 – 16 with Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties (EBD).
**Due to the nature of the job and the activities involved, we are only able to consider applicants who have relevant experience in Children’s Residential services and a full drivers licence and a car**
Salary: £27,100 - £30,000 (sleep allowance included)
Location: Almondsbury area of South Gloucestershire
Hours: Full time
Shift pattern: Varied
As a Deputy Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the management to run a successful staff team and all day to day operations of the home
- To assist the management team with the supervisions of junior staff
- Inducting new staff into the homes procedure and culture
- Ensuring the highest standards of care in relation to the young people's physical, behavioural and emotional needs.
- Assist senior staff with the writing and maintaining of placement and risk management plans
- Support young people in daily activities including family contact, attending local clubs, 1:1 activities in the community, promoting independence and social behaviour.
- Experience as a Deputy Manager or a Senior in a Children’s Residential Support Work environment is essential
- You must be a driver as you will be required to transport the young people from time to time
- You must be over the age of 21
- NVQ or QCF level 3 in Children & Young People is essential
- Willingness to work towards or already completed the level 5
- 28 days annual leave, company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled ongoing face-to-face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.