£20800 per annum
02921 660 880
4 months ago
The home provides residential care to vulnerable children and young people with complex emotional, behavioural, developmental, and mental health difficulties. The home can accommodate a maximum of three children and young people aged from 9 up to the age of 18 years of mixed gender and the home is currently rated GOOD.
Salary and Hours
- 24 hour sleep in shifts, 10am - 10am
- £20,800 plus £35 per sleep in shift
- Permanent full time position
- To be involved in the direct delivery of services to the young people in accordance with the aims of the company.
- To assist the Management team in providing the highest possible standards of care guidance, support and protection for the young people and cooperate fully with colleagues.
- To carry out any of the practical tasks outlined on individual job lists.
- Record keeping and administration as required to include supporting with auditing and maintenance of children’s files.
- To be constantly vigilant on health and safety matters and to share concerns of same immediately with line management.
- To complete mandatory and regulatory training as required by and provided by the organisation
- Offer ideas & organise stimulating activities and new experiences to enable poorly motivated young people to achieve.
- Full UK driving licence is required
- NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People is essential
- Minimum of two years experience working in a similar setting
- Fantastic Development opportunities
- Competitive holiday allowance
Call Alexandra for a confidential chat on 029 21 660 880 or you can apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.