£9.30 - £10.42 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
You will have experience of working as a Healthcare Assistant or Support worker in a similar environment and want to make a real difference to the lives of people. The role can be quite challenging at times and therefore, a positive attitude, compassion, resilience and vigilance are extremely important. Ideally, you will have a valid and clear DBS on the update service. If not, Vetro can assist you in obtaining this.
Hours & Pay:
You will be given regular shifts on a weekly basis which will vary between the hours of 08:00 and 22:00 and the minimum hourly rate will be £9.30 - £10.42 per hour. We are able to offer immediate shifts and full training and an induction will be provided.
Benefits of working with us:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no payroll fees
- 28 days holiday pay (full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-going training
- Annual appraisals and supervision from our registered Nurse.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend.
- Agency worker of the month
Ready to refer?
Do you know a qualified Nurse or Support Worker who would be interested in a new job? Refer them today and receive up to £250 love2shop voucher.
We have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.