£8.72 per hour
02921 660 880
24 days ago
Menna Del Williams
Do you want a job where you can make a difference?
If YES we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting Support Workers for our clients Supported Living services in Cross Hands and need passionate, caring individuals who want to make a difference. As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for making sure that the individuals you support are able sustain their independence.
Support Workers will enable, encourage and support the service users with daily living tasks and accessing activities in the community; including, day trips, shopping, and meals out.
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Location: Cross Hands
Contract: Permanent, full time - 37.5 hours per week
Shift Times: 3 x 13 hour shifts per week OR mornings/afternoons
With full time, permanent contracts available, this is a fantastic opportunity to really make a difference to people’s lives and establish strong community relationships.
**Due to the nature of the work; we are only able to consider applications from candidates who have a full driving licence.**
- Experience within a care setting is desirable but not essential if you have some personal experience of caring for someone
- Flexibility and a good work ethic
- You must have a full drivers licence
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- All necessary training and support to achieve a QCF in Health and Social Care
- Extensive On-Going Training
- Career Progression Opportunities
- A Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Recommend a friend referral reward scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Certificate