£8.72 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
Menna Del Williams
Do you want a job where you can make a difference?
If YES we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting female Support Workers for our clients small Supported Living service in Carmarthen, that supports four ladies.
As a Support Worker, you will be responsible for making sure that the individuals you support are able sustain their independence. (This role is exempt under the Equality Act 2010 pursuant to Schedule 9, Part 1. – open to female applicants only due to the intimate nature of the care that is needed)
Support Workers will enable, encourage and support the service users with daily living tasks and accessing activities in the community; including, day trips, shopping, and meals out.
No two days are ever the same, so you need to be happy to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
If you are a passionate, caring individual who wants to make a difference, we would love to hear from you!
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Contract: Permanent, full time - 37.5 hours per week
Shift Times: 3 x 13 hour shifts per week OR mornings/afternoons
With full time, permanent contracts available, this is a fantastic opportunity to really make a difference to people’s lives and establish strong community relationships.
**Due to the nature of the work; we are only able to consider applications from candidates who have a full driving licence.**
- Experience within a care setting is desirable but not essential if you have some personal experience of caring for someone
- Flexibility and a good work ethic
- You must have a full drivers licence
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- All necessary training and support to achieve a QCF in Health and Social Care
- Extensive On-Going Training
- Career Progression Opportunities
- A Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Recommend a friend referral reward scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Certificate
If this role sounds of interest, please click APPLY and one of the team will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail with you.